Gigi’s Interior Tips
Before beginning your kitchen remodel, consider how you would like your kitchen to function for your family. Here are 5 questions to consider when designing your luxury kitchen:
1. Will there be more than one person working in the kitchen at the same time? If so, perhaps a prep sink should be added and extra counter space.
2. Do your children need a homework/craft area that keeps the family together, yet doesn’t impede into the kitchen work area? It can be an inclusive area.
3. Would an oversized island serve to seat overflow from the dining table at your larger gatherings? Or perhaps a second island is needed. One for food prep and one for serving.
4. Could a larger pantry be a necessity for your family or simply a luxurious add-on? Could placing small appliances in the large pantry free up countertops?
5. Do you need to brighten the kitchen with new LED can lights, under cabinet lighting, or a new chandelier? Add a dimmer, as well, to control the light throughout the day.